PR & MARKETING INTERN
London, United Kingdom
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
An opportunity has arisen for a PR and Marketing intern to join the Atelier Swarovski team based in our Corporate Branding and Communication offices in London on a 6 month internship. The individual will be responsible for supporting the PR and Marketing team to successfully implement PR and Marketing activities.
WHAT WE EXPECT
Main duties will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for sample distribution to agencies and internal offices, and seasonal inventory
- Responsible for collateral distribution to agencies and internal offices
- Day to day liaison with international PR teams/agencies with regards to sample co-ordination and send-outs, when needed
- Co-ordinate sample loans from stylists and press in regions not covered by our PR teams
- Responsible for the tracking of product loans to Swarovski staff
- Have a good understanding of publications relevant to the AS brand
- Confident to handle new publication/stylist inquiries and determine whether new inquiries are ‘on brand’
- Log worldwide press values on a weekly basis, produce monthly global clippings report
- Update corporate calendars and databases as requested by the team
- Keep Powerpoint presentations and project synopses up to date with latest results
- Responsible for maintaining red carpet image bank and celebrity dressing records
- Assist with sample trafficking for brand campaign photo shoots and product photography
- Assist with preparation for seasonal filming
- Assist with the creation of film briefs
- Assist in organizing all elements of events relating to Atelier Swarovski, including initial concept, invitations, guest lists, RSVP lists, catering, photography
- Collate all necessary content materials from designers including sketches, quotes, bios and portrait
- Website updates, data input and content maintenance
- Work with Sales and Operations to collate all relevant information for website
- Assist with market research
- Responsible for cost tracking and invoices log.
- Support with negotiating best rates with all external agencies e.g. film, photography, printed materials.
- Maintain office jewelry displays on a regular basis
- Keep the Atelier Swarovski PR & Marketing folders and ‘Approved Content Folders’ up to date
- Maintain strong relationship with Atelier Swarovski team colleagues
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set and experience:
- Proven experience undertaking a similar function within a similar role
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Very good planning and organisational skills
- Time management
- Communication skills
- Structured approach to work and ability to multi-task
- Understanding and appreciation of creative processes
WHAT WE OFFER
If you feel you have the suitable profile and experience then please do not hesitate to apply immediately by emailing your CV for your application to be considered.
Due to the high number of CV’s we receive it may not be possible to respond to all applicants.
To apply for this job please visit www.businessoffashion.com.