Strona WWW Pandora
Our jewelry is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,500 points of sale.
We are currently looking for a canditate for the position of:
E-Commerce Manager Eastern Europe
As an E-Commerce Manager you will be defining, implementing and executing the e-Commerce and digital strategy within Eastern European cluster, that is in line with the global digital strategy.
- Responsible for the end-to-end e-Commerce channel with constant tracking and delivery of revenue KPI and media expenditures efficiency (ROI).
- Responsible for delivering on the online sales objectives.
- Manage digital marketing plan and calendar ensuring communications and campaigns support overall sales and marketing objectives.
- Coordinate closely with digital media agencies to plan online media schedule ensuring media opportunities are relevant to the target market and objectives.
- Responsible for introducing new digital marketing communication channels and strong online presence.
- Ensure new solutions driving conversion rate and traffic to online store.
- Cooperate closely with EMEA e-Commerce team in Copenhagen as well as EE cluster teams in Warsaw.
- Supervise daily activities of e-Commerce team (3 specialists).
- Responsible for e-Commerce department budget and P&L.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant online / digital marketing work experience.
- Demonstrated experience in managing and developing an e-store is a must.
- Proven track record in meeting sales targets.
- Extensive knowledge of the online stores mechanisms and e-Commerce technology trends.
- University degree in marketing, business, e-Commerce or similar field.
- Experience in team management.
- Proficiency in online analytics (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics or similar) and web optimization tools.
- Fluent English.
- Strongly results-driven with can-do approach.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in operating within a multinational matrix organization is preferable.
To apply for this job please visit www.pracuj.pl.