Miinto is going through an aggressive and exciting expansion plan in Europe and we are looking for a hard-working and creative new business manager to play a key role in Miinto’s next level of growth. The new business manager will be responsible for growing and expanding Miinto’s presence in Poland by signing new multibrand stores brands, and designers with Miinto. For the right person looking to prove themselves in a high growth company this is a great career opportunity. Come join us and help us transform the fashion industry.
We are a dynamic and young company, passionately working to connect all fashion boutiques and brands in Europe on our platform, and we expect to triple our business over the next 3 years. You will become part of an international, diverse team of ambitious and dedicated subject matter experts to inspire and support you. The bar to join Miinto is high, we work hard, but we also take time to celebrate our successes, have fun and build relationships via frequent social activities.
What you’ll do
- Sign new multibrand stores and polish designers to Miinto and ensure company revenue objectives are met or exceeded
- Provide detailed sales reporting on territory by month
- Spend up to 80% of your time on the road for in-person meetings with customers and partners in Poland
- Attend industry events to generate sales leads
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Miinto, industry trends, and competitors
- Partner with various teams across sales/customer care, marketing, business intelligence, category management, and the management team to deliver solutions to clients
- Ensure all Miinto’s sales initiatives and actions are aligned with Miinto’s global mission, strategic objectives and values
You live in the metropolitan area of Warsaw and you are expected to spend about 80% of the work time on the road visiting customers, and the remaining part of your time in the office in Warsaw.
What we’re looking for
You have a proven track record of managing accounts and developing new business. You have an infectious enthusiasm for sales and you are hungry for success. You know how to build key relationships, and you are top motivated. You thrive in a fast-paced business. You know how to roll up your sleeves, dig in and get the job done. Polish is your native language, and you are able to travel approximately 80%.
We will start interviewing as soon as we have qualified candidates, so please submit your resume in English or Polish asap.
Miinto is revolutionizing the fashion industry with our e-commerce platform for fashion. Our mission is to help customers find themselves through the broadest and deepest collection of fashion products by connecting shoppers to fashion boutiques and brands across Europe. Miinto is showcasing roughly 400,000 products, several thousands of brands from more than 1,600 physical boutiques in Norway, Sweden, the Netherlands, Poland, Belgium, Switzerland and Denmark combined enabling consumers to shop local online in a sustainable way. We work hard to provide our customers with the quickest delivery and most personal online shopping experience. Miinto is a young company headquartered in Copenhagen, growing fast and recently received capital to further accelerate growth.