Strona WWW Zalando
INTERN BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT (SUSTAINABILITY)
As an intern you’ll be peeking behind the scenes of the Category Management department and support the Category Woman Business Development Team & the Planning/Buying Team with the analysis of performance KPIs, strategic deep dives, production of data reports, creation of strategic supplier meeting presentations, marketing & onsite projects with a special focus on sustainability.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Be responsible for supporting in projects aiming to develop the woman category and its strategy
- Take care of providing the team members with the data they need to take the optimal decision
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Currently undertaking business, management and/or fashion studies
- A high level of initiative and a high affinity for e-commerce and fashion, motivation, resilience and eagerness to learn
- Interest in sustainability is a plus
- High proficiency in Powerpoint and Excel is no problem for you and fluency in English, knowledge of other languages as well (but not necessarily)
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, municipality services, flexible working times, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Full-time, paid internship for 6 months, starting ASAP
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
To apply for this job please visit www.businessoffashion.com.