Strona WWW Selfridges
London, United Kingdom
Are you looking for a new challenge in Selfridges that gives you the chance to drive the fashion editorial across the Selfridges website? Looking for a company that wants to help further your career in fashion as well as provide you with an exciting, inspiring and fun place to work?
If the answer to all of these questions is ‘yes’ then you’re just the kind of person we’re looking for!
A BIT ABOUT THE ROLE
As our new Fashion Editor you will be working with the senior Editorial team to define and develop a uniquely Selfridges fashion perspective, and create a best-in-class customer experience for the selfridges.com womenswear, menswear and accessories customer. As part of this, you will:
- Position Selfridges at the forefront of fashion through the development of our new online fashion destination, researching and generating new feature ideas and developing key relationships within the industry.
- Writing the key women’s fashion and accessories features for selfridges.com, bringing a fresh and insightful perspective while ensuring consistency with our Selfridges tone of voice.
- Working with contributors within the Editorial team to ensure they produce best-in-class output for menswear digital content, from features to emails and digital marketing copy, as well as any additional womenswear copy.
- Responding to function leads and data analysis across the womenswear, menswear and accessories categories to ensure content maximises the creative and commercial aims of the business and responds to the brief.
- Managing the editorial input into fashion shoots, liaising in particular with the Trade, Buying & Merchandising and Digital Fashion Direction teams on idea evolution, story development and product inclusion.
- Building strong, collaborative relationships with the women’s and men’s Lead Stylists to develop fashion stories, from the initial brief to final layout.
Know What We’re Looking For
- Significant experience in print publishing or digital content essential. Digital retail experience preferable.
- A minimum of four years’ experience in a print or digital womenswear editorial role essential.
- Excellent writing skills and an excellent working knowledge and passion for the fashion industry.
- This is a role that combines a flair for writing, an original and intelligent take on womenswear fashion content, and excellent people skills to be able to form strong relationships with key business stakeholders facilitating the best-informed women’s editorial approach.
To apply for this job please visit careershub.selfridges.com.