Strona WWW BIMBA Y LOLA
Founded in 2005, BIMBA Y LOLA is a brand that is recognised for its irreverent and ironic edge. Its characteristic personality has led to women around the world choosing BIMBA Y LOLA in order to stand out and leave their mark in their day-to-day. Given its image and the philosophy behind it, BIMBA Y LOLA has a close-knit relationship with the world of art and the avant-garde, collaborating with emerging artists and taking part in art fairs around the globe. Quality and cutting-edge design make BIMBA Y LOLA an internationally recognised brand, present in 18 countries.
Reporting to the Europe Market Manager, the Store manager will uphold high standards as a leader, building a team oriented to an excellent customer service and creating excitement around the brand philosophy, always focused on driving the staff to generate customer loyalty.
As key responsibilities he/she will:
- Meet the store targets and customer service standards.
- Manage and organize day-to day duties in the store, regarding Customer Service, Product, Visual Merchandising and Quality, following BIMBA Y LOLA procedures.
- Manage stock levels and analyze the figures.
- Ensure tidiness and image standards in the whole store.
- Train the teams to get efficiency, balance workloads, motivate them and keep a great work atmosphere.
- Organize monthly work shifts.
- Be aware of the market trends.
- Be in permanent communication with the Market Manager.
We are looking for a fashion enthusiastic person, result oriented and with the ability to manage and motivate people trough example.
Languages: English is a must. Spanish will be a plus.
Aby ubiegać się o pracę wyślij nam informacje o sobie na email@example.com