Strona WWW Monica Nera
Do you love fashion? Are you organised and well structured? Do you want to be a part of a growing slow fashion brand?
Monica Nera, founded in 2013 in Warsaw, is loved by women around the world. Famous for our signature cotton looks, we have customers worldwide. The USA and the United Kingdom are our biggest markets but we are rapidly expanding into more.
As part of our growth we are offering
a paid Internship
to support quintessential parts of the business and learn about the fashion industry.
You will work closely with the Owner and Creative Director and work on day-to-day duties.
The position covers:
- Assisting the Creative Director in day-to-day duties.
- Handling of e-commerce and wholesale orders.
- Communicating between e-commerce and the production atelier.
- Maintaining accurate administration of the company’s order books, media drives and other parts of the business.
- Assisting the organisation of photo-shootings.
- Providing administrative support to our management partners in Germany and England.
Your ideal profile:
- previous work experience in customer service and/or as a personal assistant.
- highly organised, well- structured and flexible.
- fluent in English, spoken and written.
- strong skills in working with softwares such as Microsoft Office and Google
- Business suite.
- valid Polish driving license and ideally with own car
- insights and experience in working for a growing fashion brand
- the opportunity to grow together within the company
- flexible working times and places
- generous discounts on the collections
- fair payment and additional benefits
- employment opportunities in the future based on performance
Please send your English CV per email to email@example.com addressing it to 'Monica'. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Aby ubiegać się o pracę wyślij nam informacje o sobie na firstname.lastname@example.org