Strona WWW miinto
- Help onboard new and current Brand Partners
- Respond to phone calls or emails from our Brand Partners
- Participate in onboarding meetings with our Brand Partners
- Create and approve products from Brand Partners provided through product management system
- Improve boutique implementation satisfaction score
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Ad hoc tasks
- An ambitious, proactive and passionate person, who is keen to make a difference for Miinto and our customers.
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Great communication skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Experience from fashion is preferred
- Serviceminded and helpful
- Excellent English skills verbally and in writing
- And finally a good sense of humor is welcomed :)
Miinto is revolutionizing the fashion industry with our e-commerce platform for fashion. Our mission is to help customers find themselves through the broadest and deepest collection of fashion products by connecting shoppers to fashion boutiques and brands across Europe. Miinto is showcasing roughly 400,000 products, several thousands of brands from more than 1,600 physical boutiques in Norway, Sweden, the Netherlands, Poland, Belgium, Switzerland and Denmark combined enabling consumers to shop local online in a sustainable way. We work hard to provide our customers with the quickest delivery and most personal online shopping experience. Miinto is a young company headquartered in Copenhagen, growing fast and recently received capital to further accelerate growth.
To apply for this job please visit candidate.hr-manager.net.