Are You ready for a new challenge? Currently we are looking for an:
IT Supporter in Gądki / Poznan
H&M is looking for a IT supporter, to join the team taking care of our IT Service desk function for our stores. As a IT Supporter at H&M, you will take a key role in troubleshooting, prioritizing, analysing and resolving incoming IT incidents reported by our stores from five different countries. Furthermore, you will also be in contact with our external partners and suppliers to troubleshoot incidents further or order additional services. As a IT supporter at H&M, you will too independently be responsible for the execution of own software/hardware related deployment task.
Your educational background is not the most important, but rather your personality and earlier experience with more of the following points, that is qualifying for the job:
- IT Service desk via phone/mail
- General basic IT knowledge and technical understanding
- Basic networking(LAN/WAN)
- Mobile phone/tablet configuration
If you recognize yourself as being:
- customer focused
- a structured team player
- self-motivated to deliver quality every day
- having a natural flair for IT
- open-minded and willing to learn
- communicative in Polish and English
…….then please send us your application right away!
Your future colleagues are waiting for you – join our team, it will be fun!
What do we offer:
- Nice work environment, international atmosphere with friendly and motivated colleagues
- Stable employment, in a growing company, with attractive conditions
- Regular weekday working hours
- Benefits: H&M discount card, life insurance, private medical care
- Employer financed subsidies for fitness/Sport(Multisport) and lunch in H&M’s cantina
The workplace is located in Gądki(Poznan), but travels inside Poland as well as abroad should be expected.
Please send your application
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://career.hm.com/content/hmcareer/pl_pl/findjob/jobs/imported/2018/1/22/00210361.html →