Strona WWW AVON
INTERN IN COMMUNICATION
LOKALIZACJA: Garwolin pod Warszawą
Communication department is responsible for communication flow facilitation between management and all employees and vice versa, planning and executing internal and external events and incentives for employees, cooperation with local media and agencies.
- Support in the implementation of internal and external communication activities.
- Co-operation in the field of Employer Branding activities.
- Create content for internal and external publication and graphic design.
- Support in implementing global communication campaigns.
- Support for the organization of special internal and external events.
- Three-month-long (July to September) paid internship – with possibility to extension.
- 1 vacancy.
- Internship contract.
- Professional development under the supervision of professionals.
- Work in an international environment.
- Additional benefits, eg. discount on Avon products.
- Students min. 3rd year or graduates of faculties: PR, Marketing, Journalism.
- Basic knowledge of communication/mark.
- Very good English.
- Practical knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Presentation skills, a knack for the written word.
- Ability to work in a team and under time pressure.
- Proactive approach to performing tasks.
- Creativity, timeliness and dynamism in action.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.kariera.avonpolska.pl/pl/offers/offers/view?id=282 →